The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Examination 2023. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 26th July 2023 to 16th August 2023. Before applying, candidates are advised to read the notification to check their eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, exam pattern, pay scale, and other important details for the SSC JE Recruitment Exam 2023.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023 | Short Details of SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 1324 Posts
- Application Begin: 26th July 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16th August 2023, up to 11:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Online): 16th August 2023
- Correction Date: 17th to 18th August 2023
- Paper I Exam Date CBT Mode: October 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: To Be Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline through E Challan Mode.
SSC Junior Engineer JE Notification 2023: Age Limit as on 16/08/2023
- Minimum Age: Not Applicable
- Maximum Age:
- 32 Years for CPWD & CWC Post Only
- 30 Years for All Other Posts
Age relaxation is applicable as per the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam 2023 Rules.
SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details Total: 1324 Posts
- UR: 613
- EWS: 121
- OBC: 288
- SC: 206
- ST: 96
- Total Post: 1324
|Department||Trade||SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Border Road Organization (BRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water Commission (CWC)||Civil / Mechanical||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Farkka Barrage Project||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
Note: The total number of vacancies is subject to change.
How to Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023
To apply online for the SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Go to the “Recruitment” or “Career” section.
- Find the notification for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Examination 2023.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the instructions provided.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment options.
- Review all the information provided in the application form.
- Submit the form and save/print the application confirmation for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||SSC Official Website|
SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF (CPO SI) Recruitment 2023
Bihar Sachivalaya Vidhan Parishad Various Post Recruitment 2023
IBPS RRB XII pre Admit card for Officer Scale 1 Post 2023
Download UPRTOU Prayagraj B.Ed Admit card for Admission 2023
JSSC Jharkhand Municipal Service JMSCCE Recruitment 2023
The SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023 offers a great opportunity for candidates interested in Junior Engineer positions. Candidates should carefully read the official notification to understand the eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and other important details. Candidates should prepare well for the examination as per the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern. Best of luck to all the candidates applying for the SSC Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2023!