The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the notification for Engineering Services 2023. Candidates who have applied for the vacancies can now download the Pre Result and Phase II Main Exam Admit Card. The recruitment process includes eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, and pay scale. To know more about these details, candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
Important Dates and Details of UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam Admit Card
- Application Begin: 14/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/10/2022 up to 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 04/10/2022
- Exam Date Pre: 19/02/2023
- Admit Card Available Pre: 27/01/2023
- Pre Result Available Pre: 03/03/2023
- Main Exam Date: 25/06/2023
- Admit Card Available: 15/06/2023
- General / OBC: 200/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online Fee Payment Mode (SBI E Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) or Offline E Challan Mode (Submit Fee to Any Branches of State Bank of India)
UPSC Engineering Services 2023 Vacancy Details
- Total: 327 Posts
|UPSC Engineering Services Eligibility
|Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|21-30 Years (As on 01/01/2023)
|Passed/Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade/Stream. Visit official website for More Details or Must Read the Full Notification
UPSC Engineering Services 2023 Exam Center
UPSC Engg. Services Mains Exam 2023
Candidates can choose the Mains Examination Center at the time of filling the Prelim Exam 2023 Online Form.
How to download the UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam Admit Card 2023
To download the UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam Admit Card 2023, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Admit Cards” section or search for the “UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam Admit Card 2023” link.
- Click on the appropriate link to proceed to the admit card download page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your login credentials. Provide your registration number or roll number and date of birth or password as per the instructions.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” or “Download Admit Card” button.
- The UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- Carefully review the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, photograph, exam date, exam center, and other relevant information. Ensure that all the details are accurate.
- If everything is correct, proceed to download the admit card. Click on the “Download” or “Print” button to save it to your device or take a printout.
- It is advisable to take multiple copies of the admit card for future reference and in case of loss or damage to one copy.
- Make sure to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination center on the day of the UPSC Engineering Services Phase II Main Exam 2023. Admit card is a mandatory document, and without it, you may not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Note: In case you encounter any issues while downloading the admit card or if there are any discrepancies in the details mentioned, immediately contact the UPSC helpline or the designated authorities for assistance.
Remember to keep the admit card safely until the completion of the examination process, as it will be required for further stages of the selection process.
|Download Main Exam Admit Card
|Download Main Exam Notice
|Download Pre Result
|Roll Wise | Name Wise
|Download Admit Card
|Apply Online (OTR)
|Join Our Telegram Page
|UPSC Official Website
The UPSC Engineering Services Pre Result and Phase II Main Exam Admit Card 2023 are now available for download. Candidates who have applied for the Engineering Services vacancies can access their results and admit cards. It is important to review the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details mentioned in the official notification. Make sure to stay updated with the important dates and follow the instructions provided by UPSC. Good luck to all the candidates participating in the Engineering Services examination!